• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Immigrant boycot

agreed, since when does anyone who is more concerned about being labeled as a "mexican"-american, or just plain mexican, should not be protesting to have our american laws changed so they can work here illegally, if they wanna stay, go for it i dont want their jobs, but to hell with 'em if their goin to protest to say that they have the right to come in behind uncle sams back and expect to change our world to suit them. i think that all the mexicans who were out of werk today should be sent back home to see what they pissed away. to the ones who did not follow this walk out, give 'em a raise, respect them cause they respect america.

Looks like LittleblueXJ and Rock Rash got the hell out of this thread. All the logic from the others either intimidated their teenage minds or converted them.

Africans, Asians and Europeans all stand in line for the right to work, live and settle here. Its time the Latinos do to.

Oooops, Rockrash sorry bout that I may have misread and wrongly included you in my last post... The "exactly what I was thinking" comment was mistaken as you agreeing with little blue xj. However, since all you do is joke about Mexican food, it is hard to see where your allegances lie.

You all should be glad that Africa, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, and South America isn't as close as Mexico. You'd have people from every country imaginable flooding America too. I'm sure they'd love to come here too legally or illegally, if they had the means of getting here. Illegal immigration will never be stopped, only slowed down.....if that. It sounds like most of you are just scared of change.

uvaldetxj said:
You all should be glad that Africa, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, and South America isn't as close as Mexico. You'd have people from every country imaginable flooding America too. I'm sure they'd love to come here too legally or illegally, if they had the means of getting here. Illegal immigration will never be stopped, only slowed down.....if that. It sounds like most of you are just scared of change.

Not scared of change. Just seriously concerned that our tax dollars will be used to support tens of millions of free loaders (we have enough sapping the system all ready [that includes our own birth-right citizens]). Those whom are to lazy to throw a tea party in their own nation. As far as never stopping Illegal Immigration.... Of course not, they will adapt. Be advised however, when the masses of citizens unite; Americans of black, white, asian, and hispanic decent (and they will, the rallies are pissing off the vast majority); the government will be forced to build a wall on both borders. Then all we need is a program with teeth to manage our "guest workers". One that DOES NOT grant education, medical, or social entitlements!

Us sealing the border is the best thing for the Mexican people. As soon as we do, and they can no longer just stroll over the Texas border, their government will face a revolution.

guy on one of my radio programs said it well, "don't crash the party then complain because the beer is warm". boycott my a$$. i'd have protested the protest, but i had to go to work with my lousy american work ethic.

Back