• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IC members - Show some interest in the BBQ. Let Ryan know and tell your friends

Ryan,
Since this is a cash-type event, I could get the old cash box out of the IC NAXJA Footlocker and make sure there's change in it, perhaps $50 in $1's, $5's, and $10's. That would probably make things easier. I also have a screened awning which I'll throw in, in case we need it.

Ryan,
Since this is a cash-type event, I could get the old cash box out of the IC NAXJA Footlocker and make sure there's change in it, perhaps $50 in $1's, $5's, and $10's. That would probably make things easier. I also have a screened awning which I'll throw in, in case we need it.
Good idea, on both accounts.

Is there a way we can get a list of shirts, coozies, and other swag posted with prices. It seems to me like a good idea to pimp our swag while at the BBQ. Perhaps set up a table?

Is there a way we can get a list of shirts, coozies, and other swag posted with prices. It seems to me like a good idea to pimp our swag while at the BBQ. Perhaps set up a table?

Great idea. I've got a couple big tables. Might need one or two more. Depends on the size of the crowd.

I think we're planning on shopping tomorrow morning. Last BBQ I helped with, we did all the shopping the day of since we had a better idea of who was actually going to show up then.

I'm supplying the location.

It's your BBQ :D

My question to you guys is...what does $9 buy me?

My suggestion is go buy a big sams or Costco container of ketchup, mayo and mustard. Two large containers of potato salad. A desert of some kind and if its still in the chapters possession fill that big drink dispenser up with some sort of punch.

Also, plates cups and silverware.

You have a grill, don't you, Ryan? Do you need us to bring a propane tank or fill your's up?

We'll need tables too. I have one I can bring if we need it.

You guys have the canopies covered.

Does anyone have a Costco or Sam's Club card? Mine expired a couple months ago.

You have a grill, don't you, Ryan? Do you need us to bring a propane tank or fill your's up?

Dude.... Did you just ask "ME" if "I" have propane?????

Sucka please.... Do you know who I am? Do you know who I work for?

I've got your propane....right here. :D
vu5yseze.jpg

Got a grill too.

I just put together a quick list based off the thread Ryan started to see how many we should plan on. Who am I missing?

Israel - 2+3
Jerry.Allen - 2+1
XJDaniel - 2
MattVW65 - 3+1
sneekeepete - 1
jmaxj - 2+5
91to99 - 2
Gonepostal - 1
G2WANIT - 2+4
XJ_IKE - 2
smartass_kid - 1+1
FloydXJ - 2+2