• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I like blue better

What in the devil is everyone talking about? Red this, blue that...oh, wait. The themes? Shit, have been on red for years. Blue is :shiver:

ECKSJAY said:
What in the devil is everyone talking about? Red this, blue that...oh, wait. The themes? Shit, have been on red for years. Blue is :shiver:

x2 it's how I know ive logged it, blue is the DEVIL...

Wait is this a political discussion or about the forum colors?

Just checking...

I would have never thought that there could be so many crybabies on one forumsite.

I thought you guys were all hardcore jeep owners. Maybe you should all sell your jeeps and go buy Saabs.

Tampa_XJ said:
hehe siging on for what I'm sure will be an epic thread...I'm already up to 3 stolen quotes to put in my signature....well when I decided to stop being a freeloader and actually become a member...

And the hippies were wrong there are 11 dimensions...they claimed 3 b/c they didn't have drugs good enough to get you to 11..

Gee...I found all 11 of them in the 70's, thats not new news :wow:

Blue is for little girls!

o_O I kinda like the rust. Makes me feel like a real man. Rust is an affiliate with red. And this is a site advocating the love of Jeeps...and since rust is affiliated with red, than red instills strong emotions, usually of passion (Sorry guys, anger actually is more affiliated with brighter, more obnoxious colors like neon green). And since we are all passionate for jeep, this rustic red is helping us better to love our jeeps more...

...there's nothing wrong with hippies...it's greenies you gotta worry about.

XJLafonda said:
...there's nothing wrong with hippies...it's greenies you gotta worry about.

Dirty hippies or clean hippies?

Rev Den said:
Users: Waaaaaaa.

Members: This thread will probably get more action then our recent elections.....maybe get your priorities straight?

Rev
this affects me more than the election, sad i suppose

I don't mind the red/maroon, the only prob i've seen with this scheme is in private messages, there is only options to Forward or Quote, not to reply, which is weird. i noticed this a couple months ago and went back to blue for that reason. like anything else experiencing change, this too will take getting used to, but I'll give it a chance.

Skwerly said:
I don't mind the red/maroon, the only prob i've seen with this scheme is in private messages, there is only options to Forward or Quote, not to reply, which is weird. i noticed this a couple months ago and went back to blue for that reason. like anything else experiencing change, this too will take getting used to, but I'll give it a chance.

Ive always used red, and never noticed that. I thought it was strange that I couldn't directly reply to anything...

I dont care much at all for this color either, however I am not sure how not liking a color makes someone a wimp or being told that there not hardcore jeep owners. I think that everyone should be allowed an opinion and to like whatever it is that they like without being told to buy a saab or a dodge. If there is a coding problem that doesnt allow the color blue, maybe someone that knows how to code can donate some time to fix it so that whatever color the user would like, they can have.

I just hope that this doesnt turn into a forum that people are not allowed to post there opinions without being bashed all to hell. I like this forum alot, and have learned alot from alot of awsome people, I just hope we can keep it that way and not bash the hell out of someone just becouse they dont like a color.

Just my .02
:peace:

i think for the most part, this whole post is all just in good fun. i hope no one is taking this whole thing as serious. that would be sad. it's fun to complain, say things are gay and call names. this is the internet. no one is serious on here. none of us wheel, we don't even have jeeps. xj? what's that? we all drive yugo's in "real" life and dream of bigger and better things like this "xj" people speak of :)

Back