• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I like blue better

Wow, I feel like an idiot. I fixed the problem, it was on my end, my far end.

Hoboken Hobo said:
ok, you need help, professional medical help. :helpme:
Not the first time that's been said to me. I would seek it if I really had 14 cupholders in my Jeep too. Probably turn myself in.

FarmerMatt said:
Forget all you guys! I want it to go back to tan with the BFG mud terrain tread marks. Old school is cool!!!
Your older than old man waterfall.

FarmerMatt said:
Forget all you guys! I want it to go back to tan with the BFG mud terrain tread marks. Old school is cool!!!

x2

you all are a bunch of XXXXXXs. If you don't remember OLD SCHOOL NAXJA, stfu.

Scrappy said:
x2

Yeah!
X3

:eyes:

Scrappy said:
x2

whatever. . .

I still like the blue format better. It's easier for me to see. Maybe it's because I'm red/green colorblind, but this red format just kind of fades into the into the black of the typeset. It's very disconcerting and unpleasant.

SBrad001 said:
whatever. . .

I still like the blue format better. It's easier for me to see. Maybe it's because I'm red/green colorblind, but this red format just kind of fades into the into the black of the typeset. It's very disconcerting and unpleasant.

Coincidence that whining does the same thing to me?

:)

but now all the homies from the south side crips wont come join because there isnt enough blue for em.

:looney:

Back