• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I hope she rots and never gets out....

Of course it's not a hate crime, only White Males ever commit hate crimes. Just like nobody except White Males are racist.

I think she got off light. I would have tied her to the back of her Stupid Useless Vehicle and gave her a ride... Just so she could appreciate what she did.

Holy crap, how much lighter could they have gone on her? People wonder what's wrong with the judicial system these days, well here you go. Not only are the tax payers having the share the burden of feeding this piece of crap of a human being, we will now have to pay for her kids and family as they sit and leech off the welfare system as she rots in jail for the next 20 yrs. Oh wait she won't be rotting, we also get to pay for her college degree and any other she feels like bettering herself. As I sit here and struggle to work my full time job, wife working part time, go to school ,put my three kids through school and give them what need. Where is the justice in this, take her and all the other scum rotting in jail and save the tax payers money and take care of them as we do a suffering animal and put two in the back head. You have to look at in a dollar value. What's cheaper in the long run, all the living expenses for 20 yrs or two 5 cent bullets? You do the math.......... ok I'm done now, sorry for the rant.

What's the full story behind this?

My inner non PC self is telling me the tow truck driver was trying to impound her car but I'm sure that's not right.

Back