• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how about a list of every state in attendance at moab this year?.....texas

In Seattle, heading home to NC on Sunday

I am in Seattle(must have taken a wrong turn), but am headed back to NC on Sunday.

Had a great time, met a lot of great people.

BTW, Crunch wheeled the Giveaway jeep on Moab rim on Saturday. I got a lot of pictures. i will post them when I get a chance.

Thanks for the memories...............

I count for both Idaho and Washington.

I was wondering which state you would claim. Did Jason (Idaho also) make it back okay?

I played tail gunner for Handlebar's group on Kane Creek. I wanted a nice senic trail to rest for the drive home. It flfilled the requirement and then some.

Too many late nights and early mornings, I must be getting old. :0

Lincoln

Add ILLXJ and myself, ArmStrong (soon to be renamed What Rd due to popular response on the trails) to the contingent from ILLINOIS
(the S is silent)
;)

Guess I was the only one from Ohio( otherwise known as the armpit of America).

Sean

Minnesota here, anyone else from here?

Missouri here

Just got in. All told just a lap around the block short of 2500 miles total for the trip.

Bones :skull1:

Been there for all four NAXJA events, from WI. Over 1500 miles in a big red bus named Clifford.

B-loose

What a GREAT Time I had, thanks!

Thanks to all of you who help me in my times of trouble. Mike, Danno, Alex, John, Lincon and so many others who kept me from a roll over :anon: and fixed my Snake Bit tires (I will have better ones next time). You're all great people. This was my first real offroad adventure and it was really fun. Lots of great memories. Just wanted to say THANKS! I do have some photos I will be posting in awhile. Computer stuff I can do. 4-wheeling will take a lot more work. :D

All of you take care. Back to the grind!

Although there were some last minute "revisions", North Atlantic Chapter still had some good representation from:

Massachusetts,
New Jersey,
Pennsylvania,
Maryland,
and Virginia.

Just got home this morning at 1AM, made a mistake of not checking the weather forecast when I stopped in Denver for a couple of days before heading back and didn't leave until late Monday morning. Ran into the backside of that damn storm in the middle of Nebraska and it sat on top of me for the next 1500 miles!

Moab was a cakewalk, compared to the white knuckle driving at high speed with heavy rain, heavy wind gusts, heavy semis, heavy spray, with my fully loaded XJ (especially in the dark for 5 hours through the Alleghenies). What an idiot, should have waited until it passed by.

Just woke up, haven't had a chance to digest the past three weeks. Maybe later . . . . . ;)

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Scott, good to see you again. Now if we can just get you to support a decent hockey team - you'll be golden.

Avalanche Rules - Redwings suck :D :D

Grant

glad that hockey season has started.

We'll talk about hockey in the spring where the real competition starts. :cool:

I usually get a few bad looks through Denver with that sticker in the back window but this time I had none. Back in '99 on our way out to Ouray I had a guy with Colorado plates pull up next to me in Denver with his buddy riding shotgun waving his Red Wings fan club card out the window and giving my a thumbs up.:D

Redwings vs Av's is one of my favourite rivalries. Not quite on the Broncos vs Raiders level but still quite heated.

I still remember the game starting a few years back and immediately both teams were involved in a brawl on the ice, including the goalies.

Of course the Wings kicking our butts in a couple of conference finals does not help either.

MONTANA .......My wife Pearl my son tommylee and I had the time of our lives it was awsome to meet you all hope to do it agian some time soon..;)

Back