• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hope this isn't one of us

Maybe that's why the legal age is 21 to drink

i will admit i started drinking when i was about 13 or 14 but never drove drunk, now me and my wife either alternate when we go out one drinks and the other doesn't or both get smashed and stay at the house were drinking at

likewise... I won't drive till after I've had a full night's sleep if I've had more than 3, and wait an hour before driving for each I've had past 1 though. Drunk driving is one of those things I refuse to do, the possible consequences are far too high.

Worse yet, they were 5 Buds in 5 hours. He probably couldn't handle even one of my Arrogant Bastard Ales from Stone, or an IPA from the Mendocino Brewing Co. If you're gonna piss yerself, make it worth your while!

Worse yet, they were 5 Buds in 5 hours. He probably couldn't handle even one of my Arrogant Bastard Ales from Stone, or an IPA from the Mendocino Brewing Co. If you're gonna piss yerself, make it worth your while!

maybe the piss was just a beer he spilled in his lap, bud, piss, same stuff>?

That would "five beers in five hours" calculated using "Beer Goggles" mathematics.

Back