• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hillz and Hollerz / 491 trip

SC Rednek

NAXJA Forum User
March 28th, just for the day, nothing too organized.

There seems to be some concern about going to badlands twice in a row, I think this is the best solution.

Re: Hillz and Hollerz trip

Hmmm to many choices.... I might be up for this. What ya think Robert?????

Sold some jeep parts to a guy yesterday, he invited me to Haspin this same weekend..

Just wanna wheel

Nick

I'd like to see what the Jeepforum/Jeeps Gone Wild guys actually do. They seem like a bunch of Green trail warriors that stop and take pics every obstacle (not that there is anything wrong with that).

I could be wrong...

I'd like to see what the Jeepforum/Jeeps Gone Wild guys actually do. They seem like a bunch of Green trail warriors that stop and take pics every obstacle (not that there is anything wrong with that).

I could be wrong...

:roflmao: Hey, I'm a green trail warrior but i don't take pidtures of EVERYTHING!

I might be down for this.

That's no good.

Without you, I feel like the biggest, baddest mudderfugger in the woods.

But following you, I feel like I'm wheeling a minivan.

Oh, my fragile little ego...

But yeah, I'd love to get out again. I'm still kicking myself for skipping winterfest...

I'll plan on it!

See y'all!

Robert

<Edit> Nick, this or Haspin really doesn't matter to me, they're almost exactly the same distance from my house. I know Haspin is a lot closer for you...

Count me in.. Won't be camping,just wheeling for the day..

Watch out Greenies

Nick

Lockport, KY 40036

I-71, 75, and 64 make a big triangle between (among?) Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati.

Lockport is right in the center of that triangle.

http://www.hillznhollarz.com/

Robert

That's no good.

Without you, I feel like the biggest, baddest mudderfugger in the woods.

But following you, I feel like I'm wheeling a minivan.

Oh, my fragile little ego...

But yeah, I'd love to get out again. I'm still kicking myself for skipping winterfest...

I'll plan on it!

See y'all!

Robert

<Edit> Nick, this or Haspin really doesn't matter to me, they're almost exactly the same distance from my house. I know Haspin is a lot closer for you...
Don't worry if it looks like rain I ain't comming. windshieldless sux in the rain.

Don't worry if it looks like rain I ain't comming. windshieldless sux in the rain.

And my ego endures! :cool:

Seriously, though, hope you can make it. I still need to redeem myself from my 3WD flub the last time I saw you!

See ya

Robert

Back