• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey Woody...Ron S, Sean

Where in the f*#k have you been? Call me, you idiot! 704/239-1112

Chill,
RonS

Damn, you must be special chark! He never gave me his number..... :rattle: :hang:

Hey Chark!!! :wave:

Gimme a ring anytime 910-948-2472(H) or 910-944-7245(W 7:30-5 M-F)

Later Bro!

Ghost said:
Damn, you must be special chark! He never gave me his number..... :rattle: :hang:
It's You!!!

What's going on Big Daddy? Slippin' a HP60 into my junk, you done anything to your junk lately? Other than fixing that nascar stripe from the great flying tire event that is. You ever gonna wheel with me again? We've been hitting up Natural Bridge KY a lot lately, it's pretty fun.

Sean, I did Natural Bridge with Fabricator and a bunch of Toys from the Cincy area last fall. It was fun and be a my buddy found a "Saloon" with a band...and KY girls. Things have been so crazy in my "life"....that Groovy been just sitting there...Ron and Woody...I went out last night....so I'll give you guys a ring this evening. PS....I need some time away to "wheel" my head out...

Nuff said....I still have that pipe wrench lighter...Hey, Woody....I'm a NAXJA life member...how's come it just says I'm a forum "user"? I've used allot...but not many "forums".

Hey, Woody....I just spoke with Ron and then tried getting you. Ron told me to have you call him tonight....@ the number in this thread. I think he's heading to Unawharrie and needs some info. Later Bro.Hey, I try to give you a ring in a bit.

Back