• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey Guys

Spawn 93

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone else here from in or around Knoxville, TN? I am lookin for at least one other person to go wheelin with.
Thanks,
Brian

There used to be a bunch of guys from Ktown. Don't know if they're still on here or not. I usually only go on the bigger rides, so I probably won't be much help to you. My xj's getting to wore out to be going all the time and I don't have much time to work on it, so it doesn't get wheeled too much anymore. Maybe some of the other guys will reply, I know they used to go to Windrock alot. Good luck!
Dale

Dale you coming to the crawl this year?

I'm still here, and so is Doug. (shortdoug). My trail rig is almost trail worthy again. PM me and we can get together sometime. I live in North Knoxville off Merchant's Drive and Doug lives slightly west of town.
Matt (rredalty) sold his rig and drives a camero now and Chris (Blacksheep) totaled his rig not long ago.

Ghost said:
Dale you coming to the crawl this year?

Glen, I'm planning on it. Need to do a few things to get ready, like change out the rest of my injectors, and build a new tie rod or something. I'm starting to get the Ayers tie-rod syndrome going on. Oh yeah, and figure out that damned 2nd gear problem too. F'n transmission!

Dale

roXJeepr said:
Glen, I'm planning on it. Need to do a few things to get ready, like change out the rest of my injectors, and build a new tie rod or something. I'm starting to get the Ayers tie-rod syndrome going on. Oh yeah, and figure out that damned 2nd gear problem too. F'n transmission!

Dale
LOL-I've still got a pic in my photo album of Karsen holding Mark's bent tie rod when we were up at Uwharrie!! :looney:

Back