• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hate to do it, 1995 XJ Country

the end of an era.

I have ridden in this Jeep, very capable and built right.

It will exceed what the driver is comfortable with, just don't mind the pinched up brown streak in the drivers seat.

Let's try this again. Still for sale, asking 4k OBO.

I have for sale a 1995 Jeep Cherokee Country. It has 141,000 miles on it; Motor was swapped out with a H.O. Grand Cherokee motor at or around 120,000. This is an automatic (AW4), with part-time, full-time, and four-low four wheel drive (242 transfer case). Jeep runs very strong and the transmission shifts smooth.

I’m not going to try and list every single part this thing has, so I will keep it very basic. If interested in buying I will give you a complete run down on all the parts and history on it. As of now:

**4.25” lift on it, combined between Rubicon and Rusty’s parts.
**Axles are stock with lunchbox lockers, front and rear.
**Has a Tom Woods SYE and CV drive shaft.
**Custom bumpers front and rear from JCR off road.
**Custom made 1-ton steering.
**Custom roll cage from Essentially Off-road (EOR)
**Newer (less than 500 miles) 33x13.50 TSL Super Swampers (yes they make them) on 15x8 steel rims.
**Lots of spare parts will come with the Jeep!

As I stated above parts list keeps going, but I’m keeping it at a minimum.
I have not had this thing off road in 2 years, hence that’s why I’m selling it. It runs very strong, very capable, and ready to off-road now. I’m asking for $4000 OBO, price is negotiable.
If interested, please send me a PM and I'll give you my phone number.
Thanks!
IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

Back