• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Holiday’s Sale! Gears, Bearing Kits, Lockers and Axles

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.56 in hp D30 and 8.25 both with master install kits.
97 XJ
shipped to 20176

possibly interested in beefing up axle shafts with some nice chromoly or something fancy...any quotes and info would be outstanding.

Thanks

Can I get a price on 4.88's and full install kits for a HP Dana 30 and XJ Dana 44. Also an open carrier for the 44, (3.92 and up) to 80138

Thanks

27 spline D30 alloys?

~Scott

Can I get a qoute for 4.88's for a HP d30 and a Ford 8.8 with install kits...shipped to 46835 please

Thanks

Eric,

I need a price on a Dana 30 Eaton E-Locker, 27 spline for 4.10 gears and the proper Timken bearing to go with it. Shipped to 37026.

Thanks. Congrats on the 1st place!

Hey Eric, I posted earlier but you missed me. I'm in the middle of a complete teardown of my front D30 in my 99 XJ and need a set of alloy shafts with joints, circle clips if possible shipped to 72015 commercial address. I was told you had the lowest price on Ten Factory shafts shipped from all the vendors. Thanks.

4.56's for HP D30 and 8.25 W/ master install kits please...be gentle! 35216
I think i'll need a new carrier also, correct????

Also, please price chromo shafts for the D30 W/ joints
Thanks!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back