• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Holiday’s Sale! Gears, Bearing Kits, Lockers and Axles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two thumbs up to National Drivetrain and Eric!!! I made a order with them yesterday at 4:00pm. I received my order in less than 24 hours. Outstanding customer service and unbeatable prices!!!

Thanks again,
Chuck

How about a price to get a 98 XJ with d30/c8.25 w/3.55s to 4.88s?

KOH starts Sunday, it might be a while.

can i get a response??????? really looking to buy those ASAP

KOH starts Sunday, it might be a while.

Sorry for the delay guys. WaXJ is correct. I raced the Parker 425 and was in the King of the Hammers race so I was in the desert all last week.
Everyone should be taken care of now.

Thanks for your patience,
Eric

Gotta say, great service and great prices for the gears/install kits I got a while ago. Good enoug that I'm back for more.

I'd like to get a price on an Aussie locker for a 30 spline XJ Dana 44, or comparable if you don't carry the Aussie. Shipped to 80138

Thanks again.

Looking for total cost + shipping for:
4.10's to fit Dana 30 (and Dana 35) <- not 100% which I have yet...
4.10's to fit Chrys. 8.25
And the install kits for both.
I have a '98 XJ with a Detroit Locker in the rear already.

Shipping to Canadian address with postal code T8N 5A7.
And shipping details, what company do you use, and can you use USPS? - they are the best and least expensive when shipping products across the border. Fedex and UPS charge ridiculous brokerage fees and expect cash at the door or you don't get your package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back