• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HANDGUNS

I am part German, the German military has a saying "Wenn es sauber ist, wird es funktionieren" which means "if it is clean, it will work."

I will put hundreds of rounds through at the range, but before I rely on that weapon for defense, it get cleaned and lubed.

Rev

Is that s risk your willing to take if you need your weapon to protect your family?
I have no doubt that gun will fire when/if I need it to. Its clean now anyways. That was a little experiment/torture test. As said by others, My carry gun is clean at all times.

Flexd'16 hollow points on tap'XJ

I mean the part about you being white and walking....

you're white, evil and must be destroyed
I'd have your back Rev, but since all these boating accidents, we may have to resort to bitch slapping each other. Or I could just walk around in my underwear, that seem's to scare people off.

The Gen 4 Glocks have a whole different feel with the factory "stipple" job. Make sure you try one of them before deciding. I've shot an early G19, and a Gen 4 G22, and the 22 had a much better feel, and it's not just the frame size. That new texture just feels right.

Steve

I live in Will County.....here you can "disappear" your wife and walk.

:D

Rev

Good one Rev.....

Decision has been made.....hate to post what i do and do not have so PM if you care.......thank you for all of your input.

Call me a cheap bastard, but I like my Ruger LC9. I can't afford a high-end gun (Kimber) as my Jeep needs money too.:worship:

The LC9 is a great ccw gun.

Ever since 'the boating accident' (lost ALL my firearms...) I've been looking for a cheap..er..inexpensive compact 9mm.

The LC9 was/is in the running but I've heard from a couple of friends that the triger is horrible. Any truth to that? Say compared to a revolver?

That long pull is a good thing when you could be drawing it quickly. My kahr has the longest trigger pull I have ever felt, but I have no worries about shooting my own leg ;)

I agree with Hobag, I love mine!

Back