• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HANDGUNS

HMMMMMMMMM I have a had a couple sugestions for the LC9..looks like a nice carry gun. I do like my other Rugers.....

I bought a smithfield xdm 9mm last fall and love it so far. Really like the feel of it and its not to big of a gun either. Also on the smaller side so easier to ccw.

I bought a Springfield xdm 9mm last fall and love it so far. Really like the feel of it and its not to big of a gun either. Also on the smaller side so easier to ccw.

Fixed!

I bought a springfield xdm 9mm last fall and love it so far. Really like the feel of it and its not to big of a gun either. Also on the smaller side so easier to ccw.

I have to agree great gun. I like the way it handles also.

I just bought a XD9. I get to wait until Mon. to pick it up.

JIM.

Whatever you do, do not buy a handgun that contains more then 20% plastic...aluminum is no better then plastic imho.

Having said that, my all steel 5" kimber tactical warrior is a tack driver...malfunction every once in a while but I bought the gun use so it may need a tune up.

Whatever you do, do not buy a handgun that contains more then 20% plastic...aluminum is no better then plastic imho.

Having said that, my all steel 5" kimber tactical warrior is a tack driver...malfunction every once in a while but I bought the gun use so it may need a tune up.

My XD and my LC9 are more than 20% plastic, they work great. Plastic technology has came a long way, I don't worry one bit about owning a polymer pistol.

X2

How many police officers are carrying heavy steel framed pistols? Not many. They mostly carry Glock and M&Ps which are polymer frames. They depend on them daily. I also think big name gun manufactures like Glock and S&W wouldn't make plastic guns if it were an issue. I would guess I have 5000 rounds through my Glock and that's without a "tune up" whatever that is and I don't misfire or malfunction. If it did I certainly wouldn't carry it daily to insure I go home to my family every night.

My XD and my LC9 are more than 20% plastic, they work great. Plastic technology has came a long way, I don't worry one bit about owning a polymer pistol.

X2

How many police officers are carrying heavy steel framed pistols? Not many. They mostly carry Glock and M&Ps which are polymer frames. They depend on them daily. I also think big name gun manufactures like Glock and S&W wouldn't make plastic guns if it were an issue. I would guess I have 5000 rounds through my Glock and that's without a "tune up" whatever that is and I don't misfire or malfunction. If it did I certainly wouldn't carry it daily to insure I go home to my family every night.

Guys, I was partially being sarcastic... I've shot good plastic guns, and I shot some bad ones...and owned one of each.

Back