• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H2's...hahh

junkxj said:
No, I am talking about the civilan version, which is not the same as a H2. The millitary version is the same as the civilan as far as drivetrain goes.QUOTE]

Is there a millitary H2 ?

Now they have a Hummer Cologne.

Hummer.bmp

This is what the add says;
"A vehicle so extreme in its power, so incomparable in its appearance, that it defies any attempt to place it in a traditional category. Simply stated, HUMMER(tm) gives new meaning to the word invincible.

In keeping with its famous heritage, HUMMER(tm)Fragrance For Men is masculine with rugged and adventurous attributes. This classic yet bold new fragrance for men embodies all that HUMMER(tm)is."

I don't know about you guys, but I am going to order some know. I can't wait to embody all the HUMMER is.

BLAHHHHHHH

JeepXJ93 said:
how many inches does an xj need to be as tall (roof line) as a stock H2?

If the highest possible roofline is your ultimate goal, the XJ is a very poor choice for a starting point.

My SuperDuty is about as tall as an H2, I parked next to one a couple weeks ago. Right now I'm parked in the driveway next to my girlfriend's stock Cherokee, and her roofline is maybe 2-3 inches above the Ford's bedrails. I think my back window is in the neighborhood of 25" top to bottom. So you'd need something like 22 inches of lift (susp & tires) to meet your goal. Figuring 28" tires stock, that'd be about 14" of suspension and 44" meats. That's an awful lot of work and money just to match the profile of my F250 or your friend's H2.

The Cherokee is a very capable little rig, partially because it's so compact. It's just not going to be huge and hulking.

The better way to show up the H2 owner would be to simply invite him on your next trail ride...

Robert

I_1BADXJ_I said:
If the highest possible roofline is your ultimate goal, the XJ is a very poor choice for a starting point.

My SuperDuty is about as tall as an H2, I parked next to one a couple weeks ago. Right now I'm parked in the driveway next to my girlfriend's stock Cherokee, and her roofline is maybe 2-3 inches above the Ford's bedrails. I think my back window is in the neighborhood of 25" top to bottom. So you'd need something like 22 inches of lift (susp & tires) to meet your goal. Figuring 28" tires stock, that'd be about 14" of suspension and 44" meats. That's an awful lot of work and money just to match the profile of my F250 or your friend's H2.

The Cherokee is a very capable little rig, partially because it's so compact. It's just not going to be huge and hulking.

The better way to show up the H2 owner would be to simply invite him on your next trail ride...

Robert
well put, show em that bigger isn't always better by outmaneuvering and outwheeling him in a vehicle that's significantly "lower" than his...:D

Glenn is correct. Hummer is indeed the brand name. That's why if you go to hummer.com you are able to click on both H1 and H2 models. AM General is the original brand name but now they are more like a manufacturer (ie GM->Chevy->S10)

Back