• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

got my JCR bumper on yesterday

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
here a couple shots
uni07023.jpg

uni07022.jpg

uni07021.jpg

JCR stage 1 prerunner. bolted up perfect, i cant believe how well this thing fit! i got it on in about an hour and a half, its nice and sturdy and very well built. if anyone is thinking of going with a JCR bumper go for it! i like the look of the raw metal so much i just rubbed it down with wd40 so it wont rust, i think i'll leave it like this for awhile until i can decide if i want to powder coat it or rhino line it

:D

Looks good Mike. I like the prerunner style. When my time comes to get a new bumper I am going to need a custom made one because of my smashed front end/frame. :bawl:

Sweet DJ logo......

camarors8992 said:
Is the side protection offered on that bumper ?

Yes. In my opinion its one of the best looking XJ bumpers you can buy. I really like how JCR has it tucked in about as tight as it will go.

camarors8992 said:
Is the side protection offered on that bumper ?

yep you can get the side protection on that one. i didnt go for it because most of my wheelin is in the desert at high speed, so i dont really need the fender coverage, or the added weight. im very happy with it :D

thanks for the words on the DJ logo lol ive had it like that since i started djing about 5 years ago.

camarors8992 said:
Yea, that fender needs some adjustments, or is that as good as it gets ?

thats about as good as i gets i think its the jeep tho not the fender ;) the other side lines up perfect. they are 6" hanneman fiberglass bulge fenders.

glad to hear the fitment is so good... I'm going to be getting the same one but with the receiver and side protection. I plan on getting it ordered within the next month.

Back