• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got me a Tow Rig

I could fit that little tent IN the Suburban .... best of both worlds.

I found a smoking deal yesterday on aluminum wheels off an 05 2500 ... excellent condition rims with E rated Bridgestones with 90% tread, all for $350.

Andy thinks I should do a cold air intake and exhaust on this beast .... says it will really wake up the 454. He just likes spending my money .... its like I have two wives.

I agree with Andy 100%....not just for added power, but you will see an uptick in mileage as well...To spend even more of your money, I might recommend a Borla exhaust, or a Flowmaster "quiet thunder" setup...you DO NOT want a loud muffler on that thing, it will resonate inside the cabin of an SUV so bad it will make you tone-deaf in roughly 35 minutes or less...take it from a kid who decided putting cherry bombs on his first car, a 1982 351 Bronco, was a good idea.
Rich

I agree with Andy 100%....not just for added power, but you will see an uptick in mileage as well...To spend even more of your money, I might recommend a Borla exhaust, or a Flowmaster "quiet thunder" setup...you DO NOT want a loud muffler on that thing, it will resonate inside the cabin of an SUV so bad it will make you tone-deaf in roughly 35 minutes or less...take it from a kid who decided putting cherry bombs on his first car, a 1982 351 Bronco, was a good idea.
Rich

Geesh! you're probably still hearing that to this day, are'nt ya?

Back