• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Give away

I say bag and gift certificate should be fine and the reset we could save for later

I say bag and gift certificate should be fine and the reset we could save for later

I'm not 100% on board with that idea. I don't really even like the idea of the certificate but it expires in Oct and we need to use it for something.

National gave us that money but in return wanted an exact plan for how we spent it. We told them we would split it 4 ways for around $125. I kind of feel like we need to stick with that.

Should we just order something with the certificate to give away?

I was thinking of the gas tank skid, but it is a bit more that the certificate.

We could do that and pay the extra for the skid. I still think give it away like we told national it would just move it to five times instead of four time. Just a thought.

Since we only have a week, let's think about doing this...

We order that skid plate and use a little of our own chapter money to pay for the difference. Then for the rally we get a few more items from local vendors. I'm sure Kurt would hook us up again. Then for the Christmas party we spend the rest of the money from national to get some goodies and we give away the skid. Either with the other stuff or as a separate prize.

Speaking of Christmas parties. Nanette reminded me that we need to get busy there. We need to ge a place reserved. My own personal opinion here but I'm not a huge fan of that pizza joint. I think we can do better.

I'm not a very big fan of the pizza place either. I like the privacy, but the pizza doesn't wow me.

Back