• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Girlfriend issues?

Just break it to her straight. Women are great at handling logical sensible conversations.

yeah, like my ex wife who called her 2 best friends to try and jump me to make it look like i beat them all up lol

dude tell her hey it's not fun anymore i'm moving on. then MOVE ON. never have to worry about it again. if you're worried about how she feels then you still want to be there and you secretly like your current situation. clean break or stay with it dude. flex your nuts or retire them bro that's why you were born with them.

want me to call her and tell her for you?

post her #

or you can change your relationship status on FB to single.

EDIT: for what i really feel

quit being a little bitch, The chick is better off with out you if your not man enough to brake it off. do her a favor and just tell her straight up. she will probably be happy your soft spoken i don't want to hurt your feelings ass is gone.

I told her today. It didn't go well but its over.

Question: weren't you black when you asked this question? If so, congrats on going red! If not, congrats on manning up at least and just telling her...:D

Humpday-Picdump-Banned-In-Hollywood-07.jpg

Yes i was black, I figured since i'm not spending my money on her, i'll put my money to good use here.

Sweet we need to exploit this to increase membership. Let's start breaking users up from their significant/insignificant others.

Welcome to the club Kev.

Back