• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: carb, skidplate, drain tube, and shifter knobs

over2land

NAXJA Member #1171
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I've got a few things that I've finally admitted to myself I don't need to keep laying around anymore.

Up first:
Weber 32/36 carb. This carb is popular to replace the Carters on the 4.2L inline-six Jeeps, I had it on my Jeepster's 225ci V-6. Obviously, its used, it has a mechanical choke, and I can include the adapter to the Buick motor or not. I'm asking $200 obo.
365137499.jpg

Next up:
A Treks Off Road (aka TnT Customs) Y-link belly pan skid plate. It was on my XJ with the AW4 and NP242. However, my trans mount didn't allow the transfer case to clear the skid all the way, and I ended up cutting it, bending it down, and re-welding it. You might want to do some mods on it to better fit your Jeep. I've got the skid and the angle brackets that go to the unibody, but no hardware. This would make a great base if you were looking to put a long-arm setup on your XJ. Asking $250 obo.
365137507.jpg

365137502.jpg

365137512.jpg

365137514.jpg

Annnnnnd Thennnnnn:
A pair of aluminum shifter knobs for a twin-stick setup. They will work for an Atlas 2, Dana 300, or Dana 20... maybe others, but I'm not sure. I'm asking $40 for these.
365137520.jpg

365137518.jpg

Finally:
Its a bit of a niche item, but if you've got a Jeepster, this could come in real handy: this is the drain tube for the cowl vent. If yours is shot, or missing, you'll end up with water inside the Jeep every time it rains. Asking $30.
365137522.jpg

Back