• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Chino Hills, CA

Your a member here, you know that you are asking way to much for anybody on this forum to buy a stock 98 with blown shocks and other problems. Try Craigs, Autotrader, Ebay. But nobody on here is going to spend that much ever. People on here yell at people for asking 4,000 for a built rig.

Mr. Pickle said:
Yea, ditch the steelies. Those suckers are cheap but eat the gas.

do the steelies really eat it up that bad?

IslanderOffRoad said:
do the steelies really eat it up that bad?

I noticed a big difference on my other jeep when I went from alum to steel. Look at the weight difference of the rotating mass, it all adds up. JMHO.

i ended up getting 3800 for it. i originally was asking for 4500 but that was me leaving cussion to deal, then i checked kbb and figured in gas price so i guess i did okay with selling it for 3800 because i bought it for 4200 6months ago when gas was 3.50/gal.

i took the yakima roof basket off and the stereo out so i guess im pretty happy with the result. im so glad i sold it though because now i can get a bike to commute.

FUBARXJ will come back in couple of years when i get my career going though, i never even had a chance to go wheeling :( im sure if i went i would have been hooked haha.

Thats a lot more than you would have gotten here. Im saving for a bike right now too. I want that new BMW f800 gs. So i can still have some adventures haha.

I woulda bought it, except I need to buy a van for the wife first...I want to upgrade to a newer model with the nice interior and between 97-99 is right where I want to be. Bad shocks etc wouldn't matter cuz mine is already lifted with brand new shocks and all that would be getting moved over. :) Oh well, I'll keep looking and waiting for more money to be available.

Back