• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Black Lab/Ridgeback Mix

Gerr

NAXJA Forum User
Here is the CL add pm me if your are interested

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/zip/2353580868.html

We sadly need to find our dog Brodie a new home.

He is a 1 year old black lab and ridge back mix (same height as a lab but thinner and more muscular) Weighs about 90#
Good in doors and house broken, likes walks, playing in water, car rides, going to the beach/lake, plays well with other big dogs (kinda ruff for small dogs though), has has some training at petsmart, does a good job being protective of our property (has a scary loud bark but is not aggressive), He is friendly and generally gentle but has no clue how big he is (we call it big dog syndrome). He loves to lay on the couch and watch TV and is also crate trained. Plays with squeaky toys and likes tennis balls. LOVES playing in the sprinklers. He is all black looks awesome and always get compliments when we take him places..

Current on shots and is neutered. Has microchip from banfield.

100_0161.jpg

100_0156.jpg

100_0159.jpg

Man i wish i had a place big enough for him. Wouldn't be fair to bring him to a home with no yard though. Good luck! Great looking dog.

sucks to here man. This is a great dog! I've interacted with this dog a few times. For a year old, his bark is intimidating!

We already have 3 big dogs or else I'd consider taking him...We need someone who will actually keep people away. The others are lazy.

man this looks like a great dog. i wish i was not renting and with 2 big dogs already. ill spread the word at work i hope he finds a good home. why do you need to pass him on?

that is a nice looking dog. i fing hate craigslist. bunch of uppity bitches with nothing better to do then flag an ad. i could understand if you were trying to get rich off of him but get real youre giving him to a good home for free. i dont see why mfers gotta do that shit. good luck man

man this looks like a great dog. i wish i was not renting and with 2 big dogs already. ill spread the word at work i hope he finds a good home. why do you need to pass him on?

Hes a big guy and our other dogs are 1/10 his size. He unfortunately doesn't know that and I had to take one of our little ones to get stitches again. He simply plays to ruff for a 8# playmate so he needs a better fitting home.

Ya CL peeps flag posts for no reason its quite annoying.

Depending on the particular craigslist, some don't allow giving away animals...I ran into that problem when trying to give away my Viszla mix. Awesome dog, but his varmint instinct was too strong and he kept going after the cats. IE and Palm Springs I'm pretty sure don't allow animal giveaways. Which is retarded.

i was told they dont because of dog fighting and shit which i dont understand because if i wanted to fight a dog bad enough id buy him. they said $25.00 would let it fly. post it with $25 and in the add say free to a good home only

Back