• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free 3 link brackets

Way to kick the gift horse in the mouth on this one. HD offroad is one of the few if not the only one to come on here and give stuff away. If you don't like the way they do something, don't sign up to win. Just means better odds for the rest of us. It was their choice to give a product away and everyone is complaining at how they did it. Wonder if you would have been complaining if you were the one to win.

The reason I did it on facebook was to get the word out, the post on there was seen over 13k times. On here it was seen just over 1k.

As far as posting the winner I did that and contacted him directly he will get his parts as promised. I don't get any "credit" with naxja for doing a giveaway on here in this forum, it is one of the perks I have as a vendor.

Like said before if you don't like the facebook giveaway don't enter. Its that easy.

The more bitching that happens the less people will want to give. It only takes a couple whiners to ruin things for everybody.

The reason I did it on facebook was to get the word out, the post on there was seen over 13k times. On here it was seen just over 1k.

As far as posting the winner I did that and contacted him directly he will get his parts as promised. I don't get any "credit" with naxja for doing a giveaway on here in this forum, it is one of the perks I have as a vendor.

Like said before if you don't like the facebook giveaway don't enter. Its that easy.

The more bitching that happens the less people will want to give. It only takes a couple whiners to ruin things for everybody.

No doubt! Thanks Brian for giving away free stuff! :cheers:

Haysus....you guys need to calm down. Nobody is demanding that Brian ditch facebook. Nobody is kicking the gift horse in the mouth.

Brian, thanks for supporting the club especially with your participation in the giveaways chapter. One only needs to look and see that you're the only vendor to have done it with any consistency recently.

Back