• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free 3 link brackets

Facebook why? We have our own forum here and you have to want to support some other social media site that is way overhyped already. I just hate the fact that vendors on all the forums when they have a giveaway or sweepstakes or whatever they can't just use and support the forums. Not EVRYBODY is on F-book . Sorry for the rant but it just P's me off that we can't just post a reply on the forum its self and Say" Hey I'm in." Thanks for Another FBook giveaway!

Facebook why? We have our own forum here and you have to want to support some other social media site that is way overhyped already. I just hate the fact that vendors on all the forums when they have a giveaway or sweepstakes or whatever they can't just use and support the forums. Not EVRYBODY is on F-book . Sorry for the rant but it just P's me off that we can't just post a reply on the forum its self and Say" Hey I'm in." Thanks for Another FBook giveaway!

Sorry I am trying to give a brand new product away for FREE and want as many eyes to see it as possible as fast as possible.

It's all about getting the word out.

Brian has given us multiple opportunities to win stuff on here!! And he is probably one of the smallest vendors?

What have you given away to the members?

Get a facebook with no friends for a couple weeks and have the same chances as everybody else and quit being a baby!

I applaud you

for not having a Facebook so you can't participate in this giveaway and be more competition for me

:rattle:

Brian thanks for the chance. I agree with an earlier post, it's been too long since a vendor has posted here. I applaud you for it :cheers:.

In!!! Only 87 other people to compete with so far! I like those odds!

I'm in the anti-facebook crowd as well. Might sneak it in with my wife's account though :)

Yeah, but I think Cal is implying you shouldn't have to use facebook to find out....or even have a chance to win.

Yeah, but I think Cal is implying you shouldn't have to use facebook to find out....or even have a chance to win.

No, they can post wherever they want.

I just think its annoying to say "someone won, go check another site to find out who".

Thats like posting "PM SENT".

Except that we actually have a rule against telling someone to check their PM's or notifying you that you have one. Maybe that rule should be revised to include notifying someone to go check facebook. :)

Back