• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler 99' ford Dana 60 front

Outlander560

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys have a 99 Dana 60 pulled from a ford f250 missing lock outs but I have newish rotors. Fluids good. Axle is in pretty good shape pretty clean. Has old calipers if you want I can throw those in along with the old tie rod bar if you want. Has 3.73 gears. Looking for 600

Are you sure it is not a Dana 50? I thought '99 250's had 50's not 60's.

You sir could be correct, at first I was thinking the Dana 50 was in the ttb front end, but now that you mentioned it I will double check over the axle and case number to confirm if it is indeed a 60 or a 50. Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry xjwonders I'm going to look tomorrow. Speaking with the previous owner its actually an early 98 build date so it actually might be a 60. Tomorrow will tell and I will let you guys know. Sorry for the wait.

Well it is definitely a Dana 50 NOT a Dana 60. Oh well. Thanks is for the headsup pajeepman!! I would have felt shitty if I sold this as a Dana 60. Well if anyone has any interest in a Dana 50 let me know obviously it won't go for as much as a 60, but if you're interestsd make me whatever offer.

Back