• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER: 95 4DR XJ

rugbyxj53

NAXJA Forum User
I wanted to post this up here first to see what kind of reaction I get. I am going to be PCSing from Fort Campbell and have decided to get rid of the toy. What I have is a 95 XJ with approx. 150k +/- on the original motor and drivetrain( I am able to get you an exact mileage id needed). It has a 3" lift on it w/ Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks (no idea what kind bc it was on there when I bought it and the guy didn't have a clue either), BDS sterring stablizer ( which may need replaced), D30 front and 8.25 rear all stock, 30x9.50 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A (50%+ tread left), JKS adjustable track bar, AIRAID intake, and Rusty's Offroad exhaust (cat-back). The interior is worn as you would expect, but not in shambles. The 4WD works great and it starts up everytime. All the doors lock and wondows roll up and down.

I am starting the price at 2500. Feel free to shoot me offers. The worse that can happen is I say no thank you. I am currently still in Afghanistan, so as of now you cannot go see the vehicle. I can send you pics if you would like and any other details you want by email.

Thanks and I hope we can make a deal.

Back