• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall 2015 Redbird Clean-up/Flex Memorial Run Nov 14th

If no one comes through, I will get some from Menards and donate to NAXJA for future use. They are only $60 there.

Anyone coming that has chainsaw chaps?

I got the green light to cut the tail light eating tree down. DNR requires the person doing it to have safety equipment...including the chaps.

I'm putting Byron in charge of this, so kid sized chaps will work if anyone has any.

mac 'que the assless chaps comments' gyvr

I got chaps and their kid sized

I just realized we picked a weekend I can't attend.....I may be able to come up one night but doesn't look promising right now.

I know, for some reason I knew at beginning of thread that weekend wouldn't work but I forgot....

received notice of training I have to go to on that Friday...seriously, who schedules a training on a Friday?? Depending on when it is over, I am thinking about still trying to make the drive out, it will just be late Friday night when I roll in if I can make it. Im still shaking my head...anyone that has had a basic business mgt class knows you never plan meetings on Fridays or Mondays......

I plan them on Fridays on purpose, but only for the shear enjoyment of screwing with people who like to leave early on Fridays....

I have training Thursday and Friday that week. I'm planning to drive the RV and jeep to training, and leave from training.

mac 'morning training gives me that night off' gyvr

Well Hell!
I bought both of you matching pajamas and now neither one of you will be there to wear them?
This makes me sad.

they should fit anyone in the MWC were all about the same size...well except for Nate. Nate is child sized :D

they should fit anyone in the MWC were all about the same size...well except for Nate. Nate is child sized :D

And byron

mac 'rest are XL or larger' gyvr

Ahem...

I may be developing a bit of a beer belly, but I'm wearing 30" waist pants still

30's???? I cant remember sub 32's........or anything before 5th grade. :D

They called those husky size when I was in elementary school...

mac 'it's prolly not PC these days' gyvr

I actually have a pair of shorts I wear that I found in the kids section, can't remember if they're labeled 14H or 16H, but they're about a 30.

Back