• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall 2015 Redbird Clean-up/Flex Memorial Run Nov 14th

Finally in route. Tried to leave town 40 minutes ago and decided to make way too many last minute stops...

See you fools in two hours. Keep the fire warm

Work until midnight, home and sleep until 7am, hopefully on my long 45 minute drive to redbird by 7:45am. Do I turn right at redbird station to get to the SRA? I have actually never been to redbird itself.

Just pulled up next to Mac's camper, waiting for everyone to get off the trails.

4a2944c082b0762d8cf267a74412cd00.jpg

Trail 21 almost got me. The five point turn to go down hill I had never done before. I didn't get close enough to the tree to turn and the left front tire dropped. Had a "oh crap" moment and got on the radio as quick as I could so that Mac could get the rear secured.

321c3811b4e9ef34535639a606430bcd.jpg

I took a pic first

848f2c59761f3d49b93e181c7af5f552.jpg

ebcd0b91826b93ad06236165f0c1e7c9.jpg

mac 'th left so we rolled Stillson' gyvr

Didn't realize I was that close to rolling.

The 90s on 9 on XM was on the radio in the RV and when I got in to leave they were playing "the sign" by A of B.

mac 'will only be funny if you were here' gyvr

The 90s on 9 on XM was on the radio in the RV and when I got in to leave they were playing "the sign" by A of B.

mac 'will only be funny if you were here' gyvr

Hahaha Did you do some Sean dance moves?

Yea, We are out any way. I have too much work that needs to be done before we go on vacation.

I really sorry it worked out this way, but I am just slammed right now.

The pretend SeanR can entertain you instead of me.

Were you all entertained? Haha

That song came out in 1992... in 2015, in Dugger Indiana, late night at a bonfire, I learned someone could dance to it.

Big 'Not even Hobag could have danced in that fire' Hank

Back