• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eastern Kentucky Wheeling???

jwtrapper

NAXJA Forum User
I might be moving from Colorado out to Eastern Kentucky in the next few months and I was wondering, Is there any Wheel'n??? I will be around Prestonburg more than likely. Anyone here from the area? I've heard good and bad things just want to clear some stuff up. Any help would be great.

I might be moving from Colorado out to Eastern Kentucky in the next few months and I was wondering, Is there any Wheel'n??? I will be around Prestonburg more than likely. Anyone here from the area? I've heard good and bad things just want to clear some stuff up. Any help would be great.

Harlan,KY is about the best we have on the East coast in my opinion. the Crawl will be there on July 4th.

Prestonsburg is pretty damn close to Harlan, sounds like a nice place! :D Its not aas bad as it was in the 70's what with miners killing each other and all. Open Carry is legal without a license in KY also.

Well its a done deal I'm heading to Kentucky. I got my promotion and will be out in about two months.

Sweet! Congrats! What do you do and where do you work?

Back