• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drinking and Driving

I would simply prefer that punishment actually compensate victims rather than the state... Cons pay their fines, do their time, and Flores' family takes the screwing. Payment of the debts you willingly accrue ain't slavery, it's just. And you know damn well I'm no conservative, coppa. ;)

'Twas sarcasm ya tards.

Too bad society can't enjoy some irresponsibility, without enough time to sober. Like the Feds say, " eight hours from bottle to throttle".:peace: eflores

I'm not an advocate of ass rape, pretty sure it falls under cruel and unusual no matter how you slice it. But I sure wish our justice system was far more attuned to restitution than simple imprisonment... dude's going to have a lot of time on his hands for a while where he could be doing meaningful (and very hard. very) work to earn funds to deliver to his victim and her family. Instead he'll just sit on his ass and eat the shitty meals we pay for. Sorry your adventure continues, flores.

I have no sympathy for any of them!! One thing I cant stand is getting told how to do my job by those looking in from the outside! If you want to do the crime you can suck it up and do the time without whining about your damn rights! Those that think they can deprive others of their rights then get caught and whine and complain about their rights can go **** themselves!! If they get ass rapped....... tuff!! Criminals ass raping other criminals..... ha think about that for a second....

Back