• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drinking and Driving

Prayers for all involved!! People will never learn..

Sorry to hear Flores.

she's still out, they're gonna try and bring her out tomorrow
lisa's taking her first drive todday, she's feeling a bit better but it seams the psychological affects are starting to surface with the kids...uhg counselor time

Sorry to hear about all of this. I bet that can be quite traumatizing for the kiddos. Hopefully they'll get past it quickly!

Your family is in my thoughts.

Kids are resilient, bury them in love and honesty and they'll bounce back.

Ouch! One look at that drivers side door sill gave me a chill.

You folks are in my prayers. Hopefully your MIL heals soon and can get off sedation.

-Ron

Thoughts and prayers brother!

moms, out of ICU...wooo hooo back to complaining about not being able to smoke

guy got out of the hospital monday, was arrested, bonded out immediately

found out today that he doesn't have insurance

SCS nissan is being less than fun to deal with

PJ is cutting three more teeth......

what a wonderful life uhg ...im going out to do some welding in the garage

Hope all works out for you Flores im a big believer in Karma he will get what is coming to him....Hope for speedy recovery

bringing this back from the dead as a reminder to every one out there.
After a year and a half the guy was convicted and sentenced to a half dozen years. i hear he'll have to serve at least 2. Not long enough. Lisa's mom still hasn't fully recovered. She can barely walk and cant lay flat in a bed to sleep. We're still fighting insurance to pay medical bills. The kids and lisa are doing great though.

Im sorry to heat that. I wish the punishment for this sort of crime was the death penalty or minimum 50 years in federal ass rape prison. It bothers me that this guy will be out in 2 years and he pays nothing financially to you guys.

I'm not an advocate of ass rape, pretty sure it falls under cruel and unusual no matter how you slice it. But I sure wish our justice system was far more attuned to restitution than simple imprisonment... dude's going to have a lot of time on his hands for a while where he could be doing meaningful (and very hard. very) work to earn funds to deliver to his victim and her family. Instead he'll just sit on his ass and eat the shitty meals we pay for. Sorry your adventure continues, flores.

Careful, you all are starting to sound like a bunch of Conservatives........

prison-labor-relegalized-slavery-sh.gif

Back