• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dec 18th cleghorn trail toy run

IMO i think Gerr and Reed got it right on. The weather and how many rigs dug it out and thr drivers skills (placement easy on the skinny pedal and dont' panic and gas it spinnin the tires wheel drops down could be Cougar Buttes all over again .....BOOM
Just my change

why would we wanna scare you lol its not about a good and hard trail.. its about an easy day with friends helping out the less fortunate!!!

I understand that..and by all means I love helping others. I just want to make sure i'm not going to need my buddy to bring his trailer and park it at McD's.. lol

I'm thinking of buying Yamadevils locker he is getting rid of... JIC.

I understand that..and by all means I love helping others. I just want to make sure i'm not going to need my buddy to bring his trailer and park it at McD's.. lol

I'm thinking of buying Yamadevils locker he is getting rid of... JIC.
I got my winch you'll be fine :gee:

hell i might make it too, kinda depends on a few odd things happening but its on the calender. just gona cruse the fire road on cleg and maybe the x trail depending on time

was talking with a buddy that is on pirate all the time and it looks like this has spread huge on a few other sites. there may be a chit load of rigs xj and cj and wrangler out there. could be a great day or a overcrowded one i wish i could make it there should be some good pics on this one

the more the better... for the kids at least... its all good.. we can always split groups by 15 minute intervals if we have too

also very true.. i havent run pilot.. and its been two years since i've ran cleg lol

So I just came across the ad on the homepage here saying that NAXJA was holding a T4T run this past weekend. Any kind of correlation between this and that?

So I just came across the ad on the homepage here saying that NAXJA was holding a T4T run this past weekend. Any kind of correlation between this and that?

:doh: I didn't read the part about how they were in New Mexico. There was a little button that said "read more" lol I didn't read more..

:doh: I didn't read the part about how they were in New Mexico. There was a little button that said "read more" lol I didn't read more..

I would imagine each chapter is holding their own T4T runs.

Back