• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dec 18th cleghorn trail toy run

crap i just found out my moms side of the family is doing xmas this day. so sorry to say but i am screwed and im out. thanks for the offer though i would rather go on this run

i might be interested in this run - like to see just what's closed off, and what isn't. during the rainy season/especially snow, can be tricky even on the main road. Pilot rock (the X trail) can be VERY tricky this time of year.

I don't mean to vere off subject but.. Seeing as how you guys r talkin about Cleghorn. Are Lockers required?? I'm sure its advisable to have them... but do you NEED them? I'd love to support T4T's, but I probably won't be there. My rig is feeling a lil under the weather..I am just curious about the trails in Cali. If there is a thread about the trails around here please direct me..

AND AND AND... I will be a contributing member of this society come monday. Just FYI..

I'm in Lake Forest. Foothill Ranch to be exact.

I need to fix my fuel leak (sending unit lock ring is leaking and vents are melted), exhaust tip (it's focused on my sending unit..not good.. XJ go BOOM :flame:) and figure out wtf is wrong with my cooling system. If you wanna help this weekend I'm down. I don't get off work until 5pm M-F tho, so the weekend is best.

Vague possibility I can make this run, but I keep having this sneaky feeling there's something else I have to do that weekend. Would definitely need to trim my fenders first; I was getting all bound up in my fender wells and liners at Goatfest.

Also, when I drive that far, I usually expect to camp =). It's 130 miles for me, one way.

But I'll keep an eye on the thread, & see what I can do about being there.

toydrive.png

I spoke with Steve about making our donation to this collection.

Here's a link to Option House

http://www.optionhouse.org/

bring all toys to the run then they will be dropped off at the collection center

Vague possibility I can make this run, but I keep having this sneaky feeling there's something else I have to do that weekend. Would definitely need to trim my fenders first; I was getting all bound up in my fender wells and liners at Goatfest.

Also, when I drive that far, I usually expect to camp =). It's 130 miles for me, one way.

But I'll keep an eye on the thread, & see what I can do about being there.

Oh come on Carol!! Your not that much further south than me. The wife and i are planning for this one. Never been myself and the wife has never been at all:scared:. Hahahahah Gonna be a great time!!!:D

Oh come on Carol!! Your not that much further south than me. The wife and i are planning for this one. Never been myself and the wife has never been at all:scared:. Hahahahah Gonna be a great time!!!:D

I'm 30-40 miles south of you! But like I said, I may try. I haven't ever done Cleg either, and it's a good cause, but time & money are tight, and so are my fender wells =). Gotta see if I can squeeze in time to get my tires some breathing room.

Back