• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CSF 3-Row Radiators discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPG

NAXJA Forum User
Mods, move this if needed- Just wanted the NAXJA gang to know this, since not as many read the vendor section.

My warehouse informed me the CSF has removed their excellent 3-row all-metal radiators from production.

They won't be available any more, which is very sad, since they are the best metal copper/brass radiator I've seen for the XJ's.
We have 20 of them coming in this week. Might be able to get a few more after that. Then as I understand it, they're gone.

The all metal rads cost more to produce than the crimped on plastic tank versions, so they're doing away with the good ones.

If you've wanted one of these, this would be the time to get one...

Thanks!
Dirk

Shipping on radiators runs anywhere from $12.00 to $20.00, depending on where you are.
Your zip sounds like around $15.00 to $17.00 in shipping.

Lets hope not... they still advertising them on their website. Because my next XJ will have a CSF 3 core radiator.. I have not had any problem with mine so far.

What the hell? It is understood that these cost more to produce but isn't that also why they are priced higher than the junk crimped radiators?

Of course I suppose if a reputable company made the crimped radiators there wouldn't be such a big issue.

But I still do not understand their reasoning seeing that the all metal radiators are priced higher than the crimped radiators!

If this true... need to get one for my wife's XJ. Have one in the trial rig and have had no problems!

I sent them a email asking if they are discontinueing them
Yeah, with my reputation, I wouldn't take my word for it.:dunno:
I know the management guy who told my warehouse they were discontinuing this product. He told me they were considering doing this over a year ago, so while I'm disappointed, I'm not surprised.

But hey- drop them an e-mail. Maybe someone else that answers the phone there will have a different story for you.:jester:

We look at the all-metal units as an upgrade.
They have a replacement mentality, not an upgrade mentality. The VAST majority of the rads they sell are simply for replacement.

Ours is considered a "specialty" market. The number of units they produce for this market is WAY less than the stock style replacement units they sell.
In their eyes, the better units don't sell enough to justify the production, compared to the cheaper one's.
That's why they're getting rid of them.

How long does it take for you to ship these out to 98203? I need one in the next week for NWFest.

~Scott

How long does it take for you to ship these out to 98203? I need one in the next week for NWFest.

~Scott
They normally ship via UPS ground, which takes about 5 business days to your zip.
We can go 3-day, 2-day or overnight, but that costs more.
Problem is, we won't have them in stock til Wednesday...

they ship pretty quick i got some stuff from them and it only took like 4 days total :thumbup:
Just depends on where the buyer is vs where the shipping warehouse is.

The Barn has carried these too, but you gotta make sure they don't switch up and send you something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back