• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Congrats Dan and Carissa!

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Here's to the rest of your life together! :cheers:

It was like an SEC reunion in Apison today.

Dan and Carissa had a wonderful wedding and the weather was awesome!!

I wish you two the very best and many, many years of happiness!!!!!!!

Awesome wedding glad to see so many NAXJA brethren today. Y'all have a Rock Solid foundation for the rest of your life.

y3atave8.jpg

ega2a6a9.jpg

You know you have a winner when she hauls herself into the Jeep in a wedding dress.

Congrats you guys! Thanks for inviting me to be a part of it. It really was like an sec reunion!

Congratulations to Dan and Carissa. Two great people in the world that many of us have gotten to know through this silly little Jeep club.

I wanted to say something at the microphone but the tear factory would have come on thinking of the all great times wheeling, wrenching and just hanging out.

Everything was so well thought out. Driving up in the Willys, the cake, DJ was great, food was yummy, the venue, tying in Jeeping and rockcrawling into the ceremony, and the slide show (featuring many wheeling flicks, many from Harlan).

Congratulations to two fantastic people! The SEC rules.

Walked in the door a few minutes ago. 755 miles round trip, but worth every bit. Nick wins the furthest traveled from the NAXJA side of the people that attended.

I told Mark while we were waiting for the ceremony to start that I almost didn't recognize a lot of people. Not used to seeing everybody all clean and spiffed up!

We had a great time! Congrats to Dan and Carissa! Got to see a lot of folks I haven't seen In a long time. Also got to go check out Tyler's handy work after the ceremony.
navyrezy.jpg

Nick and I went by Tyler's afterwards as well. That's one hell of a machine he's built...

That's a good lookin' cake.

Congrats!

Back