• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ColoradoFest Signup thread

alright so change of plans, looks like I'll be there monday night and stay till thursday morning. :D

I (David) will be there Monday through Saturday. My jeep (and dad) will be there Thursday night through Saturday!

SteveT- My dad says you bring the Z, he'll bring the J.

Sounds like a good trade for me! Of course if the J shows up with you, I'll "watch" it until he shows.:yelclap:

A couple, who are friends of mine would like to join us. I've told them what a good org NAXJA is & they'd like to wheel with us. They would come in Monday, & stay in group camp till Sat. Please count them in for dinner also. Thanks.

I may make it Thus night, or early Fri morning to wake you bastids up!

I'm hoping to make it thursday night and make arun fri then home for me after the bbq. but moneys not lookin good I may have to bail!

I'm hoping to make it thursday night and make arun fri then home for me after the bbq. but moneys not lookin good I may have to bail!

JD -- that is looking like exactly my plan. Let me know if it works out for you and we can caravan.

JD -- that is looking like exactly my plan. Let me know if it works out for you and we can caravan.
K lets plan on it but I may be workin on the jeep till early evening. Been having some Over heating issues and should get er all fixed up thursday.
Call me
719 313-0005

I don't own an XJ, but would like to tag along and wheel if that is ok. I would either drive up on friday night or saturday morning.
youre from co4x4, right?
dont see why ya cant join on the chinamens run saturday, hope to see ya out there :thumbup:

I think we are out. The problem with Zac's jeep running seems to be the TPS connector, and I won't get that until tomorrow morning. We only managed to get one rock rail on, the drivers side will involve moving a bunch of fuel and brake lines and then drilling the inside through hole. I'll already broken two expensive 1/2" drills. Haven't started on mine, and that's at least a days worth of work. I still need a quote on the cottage floor, ahem.

Too many damn projects.

Ok, looks like I'll be coming up Thursday early evening. I'll get to 'wheel Friday and the wife says I can stay Saturday for the Chinaman's run as well and then I gotta bail. :thumbup:

Back