• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ColoradoFest Signup thread

changing my camping nights so i can make it happen, ill meet up with ya guys thursday morning, camp thurs and friday, then leave saturday after chinamens....

I'll be there either Tuesday or Wednesday and leaving Saturday.

Ok, looks like I found coverage for my shift - just gotta get it approved......... hopefully they will approve it.

Still probably won't make it up there until Thursday sometime though.

I will come out Saturday. I wish I could take a week to come out and play, but big jobs are rolling so I must work while its here. Ordered some shirts though.

It's looking very unlikely that I can get there before Wed. Zac's jeep is being a booger, and I've yet to work on mine. I thinking it will be Zac and I arriving Wed evening, possibly Thursday. Spending 5 days in PA next week is not helping.

If I don't start a new job (still waiting to hear back from them) I'll be heading up Wednesday evening - Sunday morning.If I don't figure out the reason my rig is intermittantly runnig like crap I'll be riding up with Welldone.

I'll be there. I'm not sure when. Waiting on a hitch for my truck to arrive, then I can modify and install it.

My Plan is to come up Thur morninand leave sat. evening. But moneys a little tight so Kindof depends if I get some work between now and then!

Still not done with Zac's jeep or mine, and I'm out of here for 5 days. Zac's rock band has a gig at Black Sheep a week from Thursday, so I don't know how we will work this out.

well guys, it looks like I'm going to miss this years CO feast. There's way to much that I have to do to to make the jeep reliable for a 6 day wheeling trip, and I can't do all of it in 4 days. Hopefully I'll see you all on the trail at some point or if not then next year.

-Garrett

I (David) will be there Monday through Saturday. My jeep (and dad) will be there Thursday night through Saturday!

SteveT- My dad says you bring the Z, he'll bring the J.

Last edited:
Back