• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

This coming from the guy using "invisible mode" to hide his forum activity...... :rolleyes:

Mike, you truly have NO idea about what you're talking about or insinuating.

The only time I've ever seen a grown man act like such a girl and obsess so much over what other men are doing is from those in the gay community. And I know you're not gay........

Let it go Mike. Because you didn't get things your way you just can't be happy unless everyone else is unhappy? What's all this negativity gonna do for the Chapter or the Club?

Clearly this place isn't for you. So go. Do you want your sis to see you acting like such a fool here? What's next? Strong arm her into selling her XJ because you find this place so repulsive?

Grow up.

my setting has been like that since I joined :dunno:

No I am simply pointing out issues as a paying red letter member that I am concerned about.
You may not agree it is an issue but I do and think it needs addressing by our bod.
if I am wrong that's great, our bod needs to facilitate that information. But no one has done that yet, and you aren't bod, so you can just hush as well.
sisters jeep runs and wheels fine. She made her own opinions about each folks she has met. No help needed from me.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about Mike, if there is an issue you want addressed then you can PM me about it and I'll look into it.

Hey Mike, you ought to be a private eye. :)

Do you have the file for the artwork for the t-shirts? My email is

wait for it,

fredblum at q dot com.

One thing I've learned after 25 years of not always so easy marriage, is that it is easy to find issues in any relationship. It's best just to let them go unless it's life or death.

A few shots from this last weekend.

20130517_080334_zpsbc4618e1.jpg

20130517_094412_zpsd1a7b10d.jpg

20130517_151033_zps7a432459.jpg

2013-05-17152749_zps8daa2b69.jpg

either pit bulls or parnelli jones...

It's like spotting a white elephant... I have never seen those tires offroad, only wrapped around blangin' twenny fo's on shiny JKs and diesels at the mall.

Nice looking fish 40 Cal.

Missed you guys at the IRS protest today. Where were you? We were blessed with all three of the Homeland Security Federal Protective Service officers from the district, along with a sheriff to protect us from them. JK. One of the officers said he would be right there with us if he wasn't on duty.

Probably 60 people with signs and flags, no media.

Gotta be a member to see it.

Back