• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Seems to me like she had some threats thrown her way. Smart woman to get a concealed permit.

Could that designer get any more full of himself. And the money they spent. Holy heck - $1500 on a 'vintage' 6" mirror that was the cheapest thing purchased??

A beautiful girl in a great dress....making sexy noises ....packing heat....... and all Doug cares about is the pompous gay guy and an expensive old mirror......

Are you THAT married Doug???? :laugh:

A beautiful girl in a great dress....making sexy noises ....packing heat....... and all Doug cares about is the pompous gay guy and an expensive old mirror......

Are you THAT married Doug???? :laugh:

I guess I'm just too used to what my wife watches. And she just doesn't do it for me.

I'll probably get flamed for this....... but I gotta blab about something I found to be pretty damn cool about the actress Stacey Dash.

So, yesterday I'm about to get ready for my graveyard shift and take a few minutes to chill on the couch next to my wife as she's watching a recorded tv show.... here's where I'm gonna get flamed.... :laugh:.... it was "Million Dollar Decorators"........ Yep, a bunch of gays getting paid millions to purdy up celebrity houses....... I'm not a fan, just sat down for a minute.... get over it....... LOL.

Anyway, this designer is taking Stacey Dash through her newly decorated home.... and I gotta say....... Stacey is pretty damn attractive, especially at 45 years old.......

They go to her master bedroom and she's going damn near orgasmic..... my wife's word actually.... and she throws herself onto the bed. This is where it gets pretty damn cool....... her short dress comes up and reveals a thigh holster and small semi-auto! YESSSSSS!!!!! Liberal Bravo TV just catered to us gun/constitution supporting conservatives!!!!

I had heard about the nasty controversy of her being black, but openly supporting the Romney/Ryan campaign, voting for Romney and being an advocate for the release of a former marine being detained in Mexico for possession of an antique shotgun. This just drove it home. Stacey Dash is a beautiful and cool woman. :thumbup:

Here's a youtube vid of the episode I saw....... forward to about 11:20 or so if you wanna avoid all the gay-ness....... :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a8YG3attUs

Orgasmic video removed.

I had to Google an image of her. For some reason when I read Stacey Dash, I was seeing the face and horrible mullet of that Stacy David guy who's always laughing like a sixth grade girl. For some reason, it made sense that you were wowed by him and I don't mean that in a homosexual kind of way either.

Any suggestions on places to eat or have a beer in SF? I'm there next week for the first time. I'm actually staying in San Mateo and don't mind exploring.

San mateo is where I am (kinda - its half moon bay)

I went to BJ's. They are in CO too and I always like the food and service. Heading to elephant bar tonight, dunno how that will be as I have never been there.

Stacey Dash

StaceyDash_zps4041a6bc.jpg

Like I say.... I'd get it if she'd let me....

The one in the Springs is quite good. Complain louder. They pissed off my wife(one time waitress, my salad girl when I was sous chef), she complained, and they sent her a $50 gift card.

The one in the Springs is quite good. Complain louder. They pissed off my wife(one time waitress, my salad girl when I was sous chef), she complained, and they sent her a $50 gift card.

Nothing horrible has ever happened, however not really worth the price of everything.

Back