• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

20% off anything on ebay until 8PM PST.

Splurged a little.

Picked up a 4.10 Motive Gearset for the D30, and a D30 Master Install kit for just under $150 :D

Also got a hydraulic lug crimper, Drill Doctor 750X, and some military style battery terminals with covers.

Saved $80 :D

And so it begins...lol... My first CL reply to the for sale pitbull rockers . I only had one pic and not the best so I plan to get some close up photos for CL when I get home...But we are already starting with the can I come by to check the item out questions ...lol... NO ! ...I feel a simple item like a tire is a post some good current pics add a description and price and if you are a serious buyer you will offer me money and we will arrange an exchange at that exchange you can always back out of the sale should the item not be what was desribed...lol...I am considering keeping the rockers should I get Craig's listed out.

Go to ebay, look at front page :D

Code PSPRING20

Just snagged me some ACOS and a winch for a little over $400.

And so it begins...lol... My first CL reply to the for sale pitbull rockers . I only had one pic and not the best so I plan to get some close up photos for CL when I get home...But we are already starting with the can I come by to check the item out questions ...lol... NO ! ...I feel a simple item like a tire is a post some good current pics add a description and price and if you are a serious buyer you will offer me money and we will arrange an exchange at that exchange you can always back out of the sale should the item not be what was desribed...lol...I am considering keeping the rockers should I get Craig's listed out.

Honest, I'd ask to see them too. I've run into people that advertise 4 and take a picture of the one good one and the other 3 are hammered. Yeah, if there were a bunch of detailed pictures of all of them it would be a different story.

Honest, I'd ask to see them too. I've run into people that advertise 4 and take a picture of the one good one and the other 3 are hammered. Yeah, if there were a bunch of detailed pictures of all of them it would be a different story.

That is most Craig's list tire sales bald and dry cracked with a kid wearing a helmet licking windows asking $1000 . But with good pics and a description you have enough information to decide if you're a serious perspective buyer...I don't want Craig's listers at my house kicking tires...lol

Just bought some cheap LS headers and some LED yj look alight slim LED tail lights for $100 shipped.

For the manche?

Wait now I saw the other post about the bumper.

Yep, need to level out the front. So got those and might get some upcountry coils to boost it a little more without spacing it out too much. Eventually it will get a proper lift but for now just trying to get something to hopefully do some easy trails this summer.

Score!! Congrats. I got lucky in a search this week found a $200 machine shop, NOS Vermont/American tap wrench (for male taps) for $9.99 delivered. All the new stuff is pot metal C-Crap. It was the real McCoy!!! Got lucky!! Doing rear brakes on the Saturn SL1 today, then start on moving the not so old, working AC from the totaled 89 to the rusted 89 XJ that i replaced the #@&%^#$@@## BUSTED leaf spring on finally, LOL. Then the heater hose and coolant bottle. Then, if something else does not turn into a FORD part on the beast, tags and inspection and drive it!!!

20% off anything on ebay until 8PM PST.

Splurged a little.

Picked up a 4.10 Motive Gearset for the D30, and a D30 Master Install kit for just under $150 :D

Also got a hydraulic lug crimper, Drill Doctor 750X, and some military style battery terminals with covers.

Saved $80 :D

Does $1400 seem like a fair price for 4 42x15x r17 pitbull rockers. These are still like new and are less than 1 year old they retail about $550 a tire . These are not 15 year old swampers...lol... I have nothing to judge market value for these used as Craig's list is full of $400-700 tires that should be getting sent to the tire shop for disposal rather than sold , so I see nothing to set a fair price for rubber in like new condition .

Stadium Super Truck racing....... where has this racing been all my life! This TOTALLY blows nascar out of the water! It's super entertaining!

https://youtu.be/VpcoKRnHuJo

I wonder how true to spec the claimed 270hp and 300 lb/ft the 4.6 Golan stroker is ? The hessco heads would add 30hp for 300hp while this is not exactly performance v8 numbers it would be plenty for me and is faster than swapping in a v8 .

Just watched Red Sparrow thinking it would be some kind of action packed spy flick similar to Atomic Blonde, Salt, etc. Yeah, not so much. It definitely wasn't what I expected and I'm not really sure I even enjoyed it.

On the other hand, our new Sena 10S bluetooth headsets work awesome. Jessica and I can hear each other very well riding separate bikes, even at interstate speed.

Just watched Red Sparrow thinking it would be some kind of action packed spy flick similar to Atomic Blonde, Salt, etc. Yeah, not so much. It definitely wasn't what I expected and I'm not really sure I even enjoyed it.

On the other hand, our new Sena 10S bluetooth headsets work awesome. Jessica and I can hear each other very well riding separate bikes, even at interstate speed.

Atomic blonde...tbought that was just a b- comedy not action?

Back