• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Just couldn't stand seeing this? Haha.

The oris would be cool. Seems like everyone really likes them

Yeah I miss the fat look of the 44 tsl . I went conservative with 42 Rockers and keep spotting 44s and 47s . It will come down to what fits best when I redo my front end the 44s may be to wide without removing more of my front clip than I want in order to be able to stuff and turn without adding lift . I don't want more than what I got and I want to keep my front clip resembling a Jeep not a buggy .

Ill be honest, its super cool. But I am in no way super impressed. Hes gotten his ass kicked all over WRC and it takes him multiples upon multiples of attempts to get the film. Seeing him compared to guys that race makes you realize why he sticks to making videos. Cool, but not the same thing..:fuse:

I don't watch racing, so I don't give a S$%#! :D. That's a shiteton of Ford horses nearly going ass-end first off the PP Hwy at ludicrous speed.... I may watch it a few times today!

I'd like to see what kind of time he could put up, without all the "obstacles" and temp check.

Still, hella fun to watch.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ill be honest, its super cool. But I am in no way super impressed.......

Yeah me either.

I tore up Pikes Peak last weekend in the Hellcat...... meh.

:D

Vid, or it didn’t happen. :D

And you’re around 700 hp short...

Vid, or it didn’t happen. :D

And you’re around 700 hp short...

No...... that car is 700 hp overkill. I have a "shiteton" more traction without all his wheel spin and drifting.....I don't need any stinkin' fire suit...... I can start mine without a squirt of "meth"....... I don't need to trailer my car everywhere, or pay for a set of tires and a team to prep my car before, and rebuild it after each flogging..... I have tunes, paddle shifters and A/C...... and mine makes all kinds of cool noises too..... :D You can have the "Hoonicorn". I liked the 845 hp naturally aspirated Kinsler stack injected version better.

The vid is in my head..... no way to download...... sorry. :moon:

Last edited:

The vid is in my head..... no way to download...... sorry. :moon:

There is a word for moving pictures in your head... :looney:

No pictures in my head.... just voices. Lots of voices.

No...... that car is 700 hp overkill. I have a "shiteton" more traction without all his wheel spin and drifting.....I don't need any stinkin' fire suit...... I can start mine without a squirt of "meth"....... I don't need to trailer my car everywhere, or pay for a set of tires and a team to prep my car before, and rebuild it after each flogging..... I have tunes, paddle shifters and A/C...... and mine makes all kinds of cool noises too..... :D You can have the "Hoonicorn". I liked the 845 hp naturally aspirated Kinsler stack injected version better.

But do you have fire shooting out of your hood every time you shift? :looney:

Meh....I agree with Mike and Troy. Ari Vatanens video from almost 30 years ago is way more impressive.

https://youtu.be/UEuZG37gFdM

Not sure which smoked more his tires or those stupid turbos sticking out of the hood. Seems like Ken block is kind of beating a dead horse at this point.....but he did make a killer video with penzoil recently called Terrakhana, I think it's one of his most entertaining videos to date.

https://youtu.be/33A0zZ5qb1Y

Ken Block is definitely a talented driver, but I agree his videos just aren't that exciting or special anymore.

Colin McRae was great, it was a shame he passed away. That said, Group B was where it was at. The speed and power they wrung from those cars was truly amazing, especially when you remember the technology (or lack there of) of the time. No computer controlled, tune on the fly fuel injection. No traction control, abs, or other driver aides. It was raw, dangerous, and utterly exciting.

The Colorado BS thread

Rotten RAM keeps sucking up any Jeep money...Old style Y to inverted T changeover.
7a8eb1f7e68a1d26fb69b378f9f06aaf.jpg
42443907d862bbe91560fcbdb30c1445.jpg
951bde9956c2e81ea34f4f7c7c97a0c5.jpg

I had a heater hose spring a leak on the way home. I need to service the cooling system anyway, so a bunch of new hoses are in order. Yesterday, I found another coolant leak, from the water pump weep hole. While I am there, I'll swap out that leaky PS pump, maybe even replace the broken manifold stud and manifold gasket. Yay!

I'll be happy if I don't have to replace the heater core.

Back