• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

ROR. Troyscout got a touch angry! :roflmao:

Will not IA have a bit of a sense of humor about such an exchange? I mean, if I think its funny with my personal disposition towards law enforcement and towards taxes, shouldn't they? Hope it goes OK, man.

I.A. isn't allowed to have a sense of humor. :gag:

IF....... the drunk meathead complains, I imagine at most I'd get spanked with "Conduct Unbecoming".......... :dunno:

Oh, I think it was quite becoming!

Great! You pissed of the other tax payer in the county. Now, my tax bill is going to double. :mad:

Oops! I forgot to mail in a money order for my fancy red letters. We'll see how long I can stand being black.

Dont kill the messenger here but....... does anyone else find it interesting if not very odd that with the high number of muslim clerks employed at 7-11's.......

They make 'em handle/serve pork hotdogs and sausages?

Had one today and the clerk (definitely the muslim type with a common muslim name on his tag) acted like i asked him to grab a turd from a toilet..... he even double-gloved....

I'm just sayin' :shhh:

now, now, yella -- people from Cali are going to say that you're mean, and disgusting...

Maybe it was a turd...

Found a new guy on another Colorado forum that I need to convince to join NAXJA, or at least the Colorado Chapter.

a87b47b5.jpg

in that case he may have been Muslim but if there is anything I've learned from my worldly travels is there are a lot of middle eastern cultures who are very different from each other just like the rest of us when it comes to cultures, customs and religion. So i think assuming all gas station clerks are Muslim may be a hasty assumption. my .02$

PS- never shake with your left hand if you go to Qatar.. its their wiping hand n they don't use TP.:(

lol Naxja, pirate, co4x4, SIS, mx-5, rmsolo, and online college all open at once whenever im on my laptop

Back