• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Pike Peak and RMNP will be open, but the road over the pass and through RMNP is probably not open. (Can't remember the name) Keep in mind, Pikes Peak and RMNP are about 3 hours apart. Not much to see yet, but the peak-to-peak highway is cool. Even though Mt. Evans is closed for the season Echo Lake is still pretty nice.

Trail-wise, it's a little too early in the season for most trails to be open.

For non-driving activities there is plenty to do. For the classic experience go eat pizza at Beau-Jo's in Idaho Springs.

Trail Ridge Rd.

I was up in Estes the other day and there is almost no snow. I would think Trail Ridge would be open by Memorial day?

put bilsteins on the front to finish off my suspension. Passed the jump test with flying colors.

freerider, lots of places for rent up west of horsetooth, at least for the summer.

Yeah, unfortunately thats really not ideal considering I commute to Longmont for work.

Worst case scenario right now...I move in with the GF for the time being and throw everything...including the buggy...in storage until I find a place.

Damn, I really liked having my super oversized 2 car garage to myself...

If I post pictures of anything Troy will get mad at them because they are fuzzy

Yeah, unfortunately thats really not ideal considering I commute to Longmont for work.

Worst case scenario right now...I move in with the GF for the time being and throw everything...including the buggy...in storage until I find a place.

Damn, I really liked having my super oversized 2 car garage to myself...
what the hell happened, man? Roommates went nuts and trashed the place or something? Either way that sucks.

what the hell happened, man? Roommates went nuts and trashed the place or something? Either way that sucks.

I hate my roommate! :gag:

My roommates regularly piss me off.

A whole week in CO away from him is gonna be much needed!:clap:

Look at what my Reckless friend did today. He got it less then 3 weeks ago.

image.jpg

(No one was hurt in the process, both driver and passenger walked away)

Last edited:

That must have been a fun recovery.

Dumb kid can't appreciate a $33K Rubi....... I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

Spoiled rich kid right?

AH!!! They caught me again! And took away my red letters :( I'm green once again....

AH!!! They caught me again! And took away my red letters :( I'm green once again....

Heh heh........... that's what you get for trying to cheat the system.... :laugh:

Oh well, it's just until June sometime right? :thumbup:

Here's some B.S. .............

Help me to understand this "logic". A NAXJA registered user who's also a user over on ComancheClub has a pair of MJ tail lights for sale. He wants no less than $60 for the pair. Ok, fine.

Then a few days after posting them for sale, he posts his frustration that they haven't sold and posts that if no one buys them by the end of the month he's gonna trash them or use them as target practice...... but says he will absolutely not budge off of his $60 asking price.

So....... rather than get these rare pieces of plastic to someone offering less but can use them....... he'd rather destroy them........ :dunno:

WTF? Hook someone up with the stuff you don't want.........:twak:

Back