• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

collection of jeep stuff(build/blog)

I wonder how well just RTV'ing some plate to the prothane will hold up. It worked fine when I RTV'd hockey pucks to the coil buckets.

Yeah I hole sawed out a 2.5" hole into some 3/16" and bolted it through the metal portion of the bump stop. Hind sight isn't 2020 as the I.d. Is probably like 2". So need to make a bigger plate.

So as some of you may or may not know I am currently clear across the country. In Jacksonville FL. Mariah and I made the trip so I can attend a welding school.. Well and we like to travel. :D
Lot has happened we took 6 days to drive across the country. Stopped at some amazing places you wouldn't imagine. Anyways.. Heres a few pics. I also purchased a 1991 HO Comanche AX15 with 177k on the clock. Pretty clean and straight. Got it for 1000. Been having fun working on it since I finally have a garage!

[URL=http://s990.photobucket.com/user/pwsc_7/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B0938757-C904-4E30-BEF9-D69AB2325430_zpsaspi8cra.jpg.html]

C97C484A-87A9-4F6B-8793-24719E8E8FD2_zpsbdtpzwhl.jpg
[/URL]

River walk in San Antonio was pretty damn cool .. We got stormed on bad the next day got to see a tornado forming maybe 10 miles from the highway when headed to Baton Rouge. It rained 10 inches in 18 hrs

I love the new MJ

I'm stupid jealous dude, that thing is awesome. Still have Moe's turbines? They would look sick on that thing. Good luck in school dude, bummer there's no rocks in Florida

If you thought California tweaker fab was bad. Wait til you see redneck southern tweaker fab hah!

Just different terrain out here. I'm trying to get in touch with some Naxja members out here and maybe do a ridealong or somethin!

They are sitting at my house in ca.. They're still his. Just let me borrow until I could get things going. Didn't really have time to bring them back. I'll be in Ca 12/19-27

keep Blond John away from that MJ - you saw how he drives your last MJ / or make sure you have extra u bolts at least

Having a grand ol time out here on the East coast... Jacksonville is massive.. And everything seems to be 20 minutes away. Miss my small town in CA.

I am probably going to start a thread about the MJ as I love this guy. For now a small couple updates.
Prepping for a small hurricane over the next week or so.. Surf should be good after. I've been out a few times here and although it's not as great as Santa Cruz. The water is warm and boardshorts are a nice trade for a wetsuit.

The MJ got a set of 33's on some wide ass 15x10 3" BS ICW Racing aluminums. Picked up these MT Baja claws with 40% and a set of 31" Falkens on 15x8 Pacer aluminums with %90 for $300 .. Both sets.
Ordered some 15x8 Trailmaster TM5(D windows) 15x8 3.75" BS in Flat Black for $160 for 4 shipped to my door.
MJ Got the front and rear chopped up and still waiting on some spacers from back home to lift the front and rear 2". Got some Chevy Shackles for the rear.

Also bought these 2 millers for $200.. Yes $200 for both. Both function but both had feeding issues. The 135 has a Radnor Pro gun and the liner is shot.. The Auto Arc 120 needs a whole new gun since it's missing some parts. I welded a bit with the 135 but it just wasn't feeding unless the gun was completely straight. Both came with some nice carts and 2 regulators, TINY bottle of empty CO2/Argon mix and a mix of Flux and Mig wire. Ordered a new liner and a new feed roller for the 120 AA for about $25.

Spent a lot of what I had saved so hoping to find some side work welding up jeep crap out here... Or get a real job LOL
Pics..

Might scrap the 60 at home and buy this 9 out here... dude wants 500 and has been for sale for a long time
Copy/pasted from post

What you guys think on price? Could probably haggle some
31spline Yukon shafts(5x5.5"), welded carrier, disk brakes, RuffStuff Pinion guard, Quick Performance forged 1350 yoke. It has brand new Motive Gear 5.43 gears(only one ride on them). It is trussed and set up for a double triangulated 4 link. Also has leaf spring perches at Ranger/Explorer width.

Pics don't show brakes but has them

dude , dont do welded in the rear for a DD

Sierra fest will be the last run for this rig.. Plan to sell it and build the truck I've been wanting to and maybe an actual daily like a honda :D . Anywho looking forward to being back

Man I hope you get a pretty penny for this Jeep. When are you coming back?

Back