• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Co2 fill in Boulder area?

MelloYello

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know of a place to get a Co2 fill in the Broomfield/Boulder area?

What I was getting at is most welding supply shops should be able to do it for you. I would guess there is a welding supply shop somewhere near you. I am sure the Yellow Pages or internet could help with that. Maybe welding is too eviro destructo for Boulder?

What I was getting at is most welding supply shops should be able to do it for you. I would guess there is a welding supply shop somewhere near you. I am sure the Yellow Pages or internet could help with that. Maybe welding is too eviro destructo for Boulder?

Oh man, I totally miss understood what you were meaning. I will look in to welding supply shops. Thank you. By the way, I was just looking for something up in this area. In no terms am I part of the tree hugging hippie cults that make up the majority of the republic of boulder. : ) If there was a way to fill my tires with a wood burning, nuclear, baby burning air compressor, I would!

Back