• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinaman Gultch, 4-30-17

i may bring my sami-buggy out and run with you guys if thats ok? i've already run chinamans twice this year but there isn't much else open so far. if i make it i will also be camping.

You guys just need to hold off running carnage until I get there. I want to watch. :)

May have another XJ comming trailered rig as well...Needed another rig on 42+ Swampers to humor me since everyone else runs dems fancy rubbers.

I'll be on 33's open/open on stock axles. :( Smallest rig I've wheeled in a long time.

If it helps, I'm on 32s with stock axles.

Edit: And a very straight body with all plastic parts still attached...

All my talk about spares and I caved for this trip.
vi0d3m.jpg

Got the front driveshaft ready to go to Driveline services. Drop it off tomorrow morning. If the universe cooperates, I should be able to drive to Buni without vibrating apart.��

I took mine out last Saturday because it jumped out of the dash and tried to attack me.

I have a handheld in the console, haven't actually used it in years. Then again, I haven't actually wheeled in years either...

Back