• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinaman Gultch, 4-30-17

We will be down there Friday evening. White Dodge 2500 with a truck camper. I don't know the area, so I will look lost when everyone else shows up.

The trail damage directions should get you there if not call me 303-941-6744

Wish I could, fellas... it's track and baseball season and I have 2 teenage boys. See ya in the 2020's! :cheers:

May have missed it, but when and where are we meeting on the 30th if we just want to run Chinamans that day?

Weather is showing Saturday as a high of 56 low of 29 and cloudy With 20% chance of rain.
And a high of 63 low of 32 and sunny with a chance of 20% rain.
I should be there late Friday night.

Weather is showing Saturday as a high of 56 low of 29 and cloudy With 20% chance of rain.
And a high of 63 low of 32 and sunny with a chance of 20% rain.
I should be there late Friday night.

12 days out you may as well be using the farners almanac to predict the weather for the 30th now .

Will you be running carnage the 29th?

The weather channel usually is surprisingly accurate for being a not exact science.

I'm having a wrench party/BBQ Saturday to get the Jeep ready. Too bad my D44/9" aren't ready to go in.

I just got done painting the truck and building a front bumper/winch mount. Gotta go do some grinding then my to do list consists of :
Installing winch
Brakes
Clamping resivours for the shocks down
Soap water testing all my propane connections
Installing the battery
Finding a spare rear drive shaft since I had to weld the ear on the one I'm running.
Weld the slider end caps on
Install shifter bushings when they get here hopefully tomorrow
Bend shifter at the same time so it doesn't rub in reverse low low
Maybe battery tie down
Maybe cut exhaust and build new tip

If you can source the yokes just make a square tube drive shaft and use the patched one as a spare.

My to do list:
Install full 4.5" long arm kit
Trim fenders for 33's as I have no extended bump stops
Rear main oil seal
Oil pan gasket
Transmission filter and pan gasket
Install SYE
Pray junk yard sourced front shaft is long enough to be a rear shaft
Weld and install bumper
Install Solid front D30 diff cover
Alignment

2q19zl1.jpg

I am just about ready now.

Cool, that means you have enough time to sneak into TNT and snag me some parts. :D

Back