• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chickenfest swap meet

oh yeah carmelo you ever find out more about that transmission you were looking to sell? I'm still interested

damn. oh well, thanks anyways!

Carmello, can you get anymore baller bump stops?

Ken, ill bring my spare knuckles and spindles. You and Ryan can race for them.

3" exhaust pieces

2-3" 45 degree mandrel bends and 1-3" turn down, also got a thrush chambered muffler(same as flowmaster) 3" center in 3" offset outet, everything is new with a couple scrapes from fitting ect, and was run on rig for 30mins

asking $15 obro for each bend and turn down and $25 obro for muffler, can set up package deal for all

also got 2 new 2.5" 90 bends, i belive i got em from advanced make an offer

Ken there is a duece.5 salvage yard either near albany or syracuse selling cheap shit, and another outside of philly

Ive got a set of doors for a 97+ painted flat black , One has been cut up , one is mint, $50 for the pair. I was going to make trail doors but I decided I liked it better with just the doors off.

Set of Roto-tech front brake rotors drilled and slotted I think for the 2 5/16 hat size but I can check. $50 for the set

XJ open loop radiator, almost new, only in the Jeep for ~4 months - $40

4.5" Rubicon Express coils for a ZJ - $200 for all four

XJ black leather rear seat for a 96- Limited, good shape no tears - $50

WJ LCA's - $25

D30 knuckles reamed for 1 ton TRE's - $30 for both

WJ D30 knuckles, tie rod and draglink - $50

8.8 factory LSD carrier - $20

S10 leaf springs, less than 1000 miles on them - $150

i have 2 sets of tinted 2 door rear side glass with vents. and an extra passenger side. id like 30 bucks each. also some 2 door door glass untinted. id like 10 each. and some 4 door untinted rear side glass. id like a beer for those.

and a pair of 2" coil spacers. 25 bucks. pair of stock monroe hd rear shocks. one brand new. id like 27 bucks for them because thats what id get if i return the new one.

Back