• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chickenfest swap meet

foxwar71

NAXJA Forum User
-$300 for anybody that wants to buy my Skyjacker mid-arm setup. Somebody buy it please!!!
-$40 97+ center console, good shape
-$50 97+ front seats, have heated seat elements added to them, good shape, dark grey
-$20 97+ reat seat, good shape, dark grey (free with purchase of front seats)

Ill add some more random cheap-to-free stuff later when I get home. I'm not bringing anything unless I got a buyer lined up.

NV4500 small block dodge bellhousing with fork and cover. $50.

NP241 crap out of a Chevy. Have pretty much everything minus the front case half.

5 piece of shit 33" tires. first come first serve. buy me a beer

:laugh: Ross, you still haven't sold the Skyjacker setup?

XJ Class 3 Hidden Hitch, comes with nut strips and hardware $50

Ross if I didn't have my insurance payment be this month I'd grab it. If you have it next month I'm interested. Just paid off my last credit card... bring on the jeep parts!

My crap, make offers-
12 (3 sets) stock steel jeep rims with junk rubber on em
Any misc body pieces off my junk stack at Ken's, red 94 4 door, no nose
Stock 97 bumper with bumperettes, black
stock 90 bumper, somewhat faded, black
drop pitman arm, don't know how much, don't know what/where it originally came from. All I know is it doesn't work with a factory front skid
29 spline 8.25. 3.07 gears

I need 2 factory donut spares. No questions asked lol cheaper the better.

Ross if I didn't have my insurance payment be this month I'd grab it. If you have it next month I'm interested.

It hasnt moved in almost two years, I got the feeling it'll still be around. And yes, I will bug and remind you about it. I wanna see it actually used and I wanna see dollar bills in my pocket.

I know, I've wanted them since fall but I got out of debt and bought a clean jeep :p Also Rob I'll grab that hitch from you. It's gonna go on my buddy's jeep.

I know, I've wanted them since fall but I got out of debt and bought a clean jeep :p Also Rob I'll grab that hitch from you. It's gonna go on my buddy's jeep.

Good Deal

And Ken you still got that inner shifter boot and them coil isolators?

NV4500 small block dodge bellhousing with fork and cover. $50.

NP241 crap out of a Chevy. Have pretty much everything minus the front case half.
If that bellhousing is for a 5.2/5.9 (I'm still a V8 tard) I want it.

Ross if I didn't have my insurance payment be this month I'd grab it. If you have it next month I'm interested. Just paid off my last credit card... bring on the jeep parts!

My crap, make offers-
12 (3 sets) stock steel jeep rims with junk rubber on em
Any misc body pieces off my junk stack at Ken's, red 94 4 door, no nose
Stock 97 bumper with bumperettes, black
stock 90 bumper, somewhat faded, black
drop pitman arm, don't know how much, don't know what/where it originally came from. All I know is it doesn't work with a factory front skid
29 spline 8.25. 3.07 gears

I need 2 factory donut spares. No questions asked lol cheaper the better.
delivery available on some or any of this stuff as long as it fits in either the back of a 98 XJ or (hopefully) my 88 or 91 MJ.

Stuff I want to offload:
HP 30 with 3.07s, with missing knuckle on one side, forget which. I think I have a spare knuckle somewhere I can toss in. No shafts. $50
brand new in box HP 30 4.10s from (IIRC) Motive Gear, master install kit, and carrier. Might have a tiny bit of light surface rust from sitting around for ~2 years. I paid $256 shipped, asking $250.
Ford 8.8 31 spline with disc brakes and 4.10s. New disc brakes (e-brake shoes and hardware, rotors, pads) already installed, comes with assorted brake hoses as well. Dana/Spicer 1330 and 1310 ujoint flanges (used and new) available for it, along with U-bolts (RuffStuff, beefy as hell) U-bolt plates (custom fabbed by yours truly) made out of 1/2" plate, RuffStuff cover, and lubelocker gasket if I can find it. Make an offer, if I recall correctly I have about 500-600 into this pile of stuff as it stands. I'm on the fence about putting it in a truck, your offer decides if I do or don't.
SWB MJ bedliner, freeeeeeeee if you pick it up in Southbridge. It's not in the best shape but will get the job done.
HD Offroad front and mid frame XJ stiffeners, weld on. I bought them intending to put them on my white MJ and realized that I would have to modify them a bit to fit the MJ and then discovered I didn't have anything left to weld them to anyways. I paid 230 shipped IIRC, you pay 220.

What I'm looking to trade for or buy:
* SRW 14bolt axle, pref. 4.88 through 5.38 gears with CNC/van/dually hubs swapped on. Why SRW? the backing plates are apparently further out and I'm putting this in an MJ, which has wider leaf perch spacing IIRC, and I don't want to run into unexpected issues.
* 14 bolt upgraded cover
* 4wd NV4500, preferred 5.2/5.9 bolt pattern, also clutch/flywheel/slave cyl junk for same
* Ford 44 knuckles/outers/steering/stuff (*cough* KEITH! *cough*)
* 16" 8x6.5 rims, don't care what style really as long as they're cheap
- shit no one is gonna have, but might as well list it anyways to see what pops up:
* 5-ton military truck transfer cases, if anyone works at a scrapyard that does mil surp stuff. Specifically, T-138 or (even better) T-1138 cases.
* 20" tubeless 10-lug budd wheels.

Also available - whatever other random stuff I have around. I haven't the slightest clue, I have a lot of stock parts and assorted other things everywhere. I routinely trip over things or find things while cleaning that I don't even remember buying. Name what you're looking for.

ken, what do you want for the 8.8? I got a buddy that might be interested. If you can give me a price range I'll negotiate with him and get you his best offer. I'll hopefully be doing a tranny swap at his place tomorrow and can discuss with him then.

Back